Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

making the monster mash


Harrison has become sooo creative, I'm so proud! In fact for a while there all he wanted to do was play on a tablet all day 😪 Then he discovered the art of origami and since then any little piece of scrap or what not has become something he 'can use for something'. Love it! A child after my own heart! He even has an obsession with storage devices like I do, lol. 😊💙 the last few weeks he's been making 'monsters' and today I got inspired to sit down with him because as he said himself 'I just see them in my head and then make 'em'. 

We used all kinds of little bits & pieces 😊: Googly eyes, foam, pipe cleaners, felt, jewels, pom poms, paper, & beads (and many I found at the dollar store).
   This just makes a great boy craft :) Katie got into it today too and Ellie likes being a monster on their creations and on craft supplies lately so it was fun for all!  He's so creative! I 💛 his little monsters he brings me with an 'I love you, mommy'! I ᏝᎭe my boy!, as he would say, 'so so so so so so soooo much!'!

No comments:

Post a Comment