Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

give a H(@,@)T!



Made this owl pillow today for my little girl for christmas : ) I guess to be sharing for the season maybe it should be a turtle dove or even a snow owl : P oh well! i like it! and i like it enough to share here : )

I didnt take pictures of the process for a tutorial but i've put the templates i made at the bottom of the post if you'd like to make one like this one^ I LOVE making HOMEMADE GIFTS!!!!




<>

^my own caricature of an owl : ) if i ever have my own design line ( i hope to!! ) this may very likely be my own "signature owl" i was surprised when i googled images i had not seen an owl interpretation with a heart face. i got the inspiration from the face of a baby great horned owl : ) definately suits my style : P (i need a new ink cartridge otherwise i wouldve just scanned and enlarged this image, ooooh well)
( @,@)
(),,_,,()








Templates in case you would like to make your own : ) cut with fold on right side and pieces joined together








No comments:

Post a Comment