Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

simple sweets for the simply sweet

Happy Valentines Day !
 
Hope you've been remembered today! and graced for being the Lovely person You Are! : ) And if you weren't, consider yourself My Valentine : P Years ago, i often was my only Valentine and my cat, Frank, would treat me to something nice. He was good to me : ) until i had my first baby and {out of jealousy?} I got the coldest shoulder ever! It's still cold in fact : ( i feel bad for him, he doesnt get the love from my parents (where he lives) he got from Matt and me- still doesnt really like kids though.... Any who...............
This is Kates first year of school and she has her first Valentine party! : ) oh so fun! when i was a kid it was a school day to look forward to! We made these on the cricut. She coordinated the papers and picked the shapes : ) A little more special than store bought and probably the same price {?}

and from mommy to her sweeties {minus Ellie who just got a little chocolate covered marshmallow} i made these simple little treats

some paper doilies and black lace, we are good to go! : )
We dont go crazy over here but i try to at least celebrate with the kids - make it fun - and at the same time show i love them. Because i Do So DEARLY!

And because what is Valentines Day without some Beatles? {though hubby crazily doesnt dig them? whaaat? lol}


No comments:

Post a Comment