Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

falling for toddler art : )

I've decided to start sharing projects I do with my kids with the tag "art by little hands".  I think it is beyond important to Nurture Creativity and do things With our Children.

We did this the other day and had a lot of fun.  Mommy cut out a tree form from a cereal box : ) > glued it to the back of some wrapping paper  > cut some shapes with the cricut > handed the shapes and a bag of dollar store fabric leaves and a glue stick to the three yr old : D  
We had fun sitting on the floor together and Katie was so proud to show it to Daddy : )

Notice how it looks like the bird is carrying off the pear, and the baby squirrel is chasing the mommy up the tree?! These are the sweet things that Just Happen in the hands of a special little person!!! I think it's Special!  it now is hangs on the wall of her bedroom as a work of art : )

I hope you and yours can enjoy this project idea as well! I think the different textures and freedom for creativity can go beyond this and be adapted for different seasons too. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment