Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Harrison's quilt

5 1/2 weeks to go till the due date! I've got the countdown to every few days is another half week : D. Or we could say he is due in a month and a week, or his due date is in 38 days! Any way I look at it He is coming soon!!!!! I am ready to be not pregnant anymore! I'm anxious to welcome the little guy and start this new major change ! I'm also anxious to have energy and get back in shape : P.

Well, like in my previous blog about the quilt for my daughter mentioned, now things I make will be in duplicate often so I thought I'd share how his came out.




It was hard finding masculine fabric but I think it came together well, and it is actually more muted in color than the picture shows. I wanted to make it around the galactic print but didn't have success finding boyish coordinating prints and I didn't want solid colors.

I'd like to mention that I like being economical, and while baby quilts are cute I wanted to make them blankets they could use for a while. I'm pretty proud of the look of this one, but though I don't think it looks girly I am still afraid it is :P ..... I have noticed many boy bedding sets made in damask prints so I'm hoping these prints are acceptable for a little man : ) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment